Monday, December 28, 2009

The Fab Fur, part 1


Roll up! Roll up for the meezery* tour!

Roll up! The magical meezery tour!

There's a thin line between clever cat puns and those T-shirts with cat butts on the back (3 in a row, all with tails up), and the "meezery tour" almost crossed that line--but hey, I love this pic so much that I don't care!

It doesn't get much better than this: Friar Park! George Harrison in a hat! Ronnie Wood! (That's his wife Krissy next to him--don't you love her argyle socks and t-strap shoes?) And some friend of George next to her...can't remember his name, but I think he's connected in a hare krishna-ness way.

And...and...and...a MEEZER to George's right! I can't tell you how happy this makes me, but if I could jump into a photo and hang out within, this would be my choice.

Aside from being able to drink in the obvious magic happening in this time/location (i.e. All Things Must Pass), I'd also benefit from the relaxed attitude toward haircare. It doesn't look like there was much brushing, blow drying or application of "product" in any of their coifs. The cat's clearly very meticulous though.

P.S. This photo is from Wonderful Tonight by Pattie Boyd, George's first wife. I really liked the book!

* meezer=affectionate term for Siamese cat

No comments:

Post a Comment