Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Songs I Love in 88 Words Or Less: "Souled"




"Souled," Prius Commercial featuring Raphael Saadiq

Got to give it up. After almost 4 years, I still check online every once in awhile to see if Mr. Saadiq has released a full version of this song. Didn't happen, not going to happen, and I feel tricked all over, me and all the others suffering from the worst case of blue balls (note: the Motor City strain) in aural history. Even the ghost of Don Cornelius has 'em.







P.S. I know my blog is pretty under the radar (to put it nicely), but my last post was even under that, and there were some beautiful thoughts (not mine, but President Clinton's on Muhammad Ali) that I really wanted to pass on--please take a look if you have an extra moment.

P.S.S. I highly recommend "Stone Rollin'"





No comments:

Post a Comment