Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Monkey Do




I was watching this guy hanging out on the East River early one morning this week, and I swear he held this pose for at least 15 minutes. After awhile I started to feel all antsy in the arm area and had to stand up and do it, too. You know what? He has a point. Pre-flight feels right.

Alternately, if this doesn't suit you, you could always take your cue from the 83-year-old ex-dancer in Elyse's college yoga class. "I interviewed her for a paper," reports Elyse, "and she told me she still goes to the bathroom with her arms in the air to keep her posture in check." If you try that one, please let me know how it's working out for you.






If the phoenix bird can fly, then so can I

2 comments:

  1. The bird is a cormorant. They hang their wings out to dry. Doesn't it look close to preposterous? Also, LOVE Grey Seal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, K, it IS kinda nutty when you're your own clothesline. Thank you for properly IDing him!

    ReplyDelete