Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Puffier For All



On Monday I saw this on a billboard for some new store soon to open on 34th Street, and today I had to go back to take this photo. What's in a world that is Puffier for All? Discerning noses (olive oil and blood oranges, your application may be accepted), eyes that look with love...and everything, everything, with parmesan cheese on top.




Puffy get loose! This is the one during which she premieres the first-ever pirouette done by a cat, per the children's story I've been saying I have to write since, well, forever:



She's sweet like this one (tho what kind of idiot runs around in a tutu, ahem..):


XTC Wonderland by Celtiemama

It took me a way long time to find the perfect Puffelina Stones song. After debating between "Waiting on a Friend" and "Country Honk," this one wandered in on pink-paw-padded kitty feet:



For more Puff, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment