Monday, May 2, 2011

Meezer Monday: Here Is My Handle, Here Is My Spout


It's been said that cats are self-sufficient, but geez Louise--doncha just love when they make little handlebars with their tails, just in case you need to grab-and-go really quickly? It's the cat equivalent of the self-belt in fashion.

I used to think a lot about what I'd do with my tail if I had one. Well, that's really not such a stretch, since we humans did used to have them. If I really focus on it, I can almost feel it wagging, at the place at the base of the spine where it would have been. (Remember Linus from Peanuts being "aware of his tongue?") Anyway, I'd really like a tufted tail, like a lion's, but with gold sequins. And it would jingle when I'm really happy.

Or--oh.em.gee--I can't believe I nearly overlooked this…the best tail of all belongs to Tigger!! His is a built-in pogo stick, and that would really save me on train fare.



No comments:

Post a Comment