Monday, April 18, 2011

Meezer Monday: Leave My Kitten Alone



Miss Puffelina in da house! And some of the titles on her reading list? Wally Lamb’s She’s Come Undone (she liked it but thought it was a little over her head); Derek & Julia Parker’s Compleat Astrologer (like all astrology books, this one unfairly rags on her sun sign, Capricorn); Secrets of the Harem (boring! Like a lynxpoint Siamese kitten needs any help with belly dancing tips!) and her banged-up copy of Singers and Swingers in the Kitchen (she thinks the Rolling Stones could have contributed a better recipe than “Hot Dogs on the Rocks,” and is still pissed off about that misogynist “Under My Thumb” reference).

And when she’s finished ‘em all? This gal’s ready to blow her eardrums off—check out my super hi-fi surround sound! (No, I did NOT stack the left and right speakers on top of each other! That would be as stupid as trying to burn old letters in the oven, just until the edges got brown, I swear, and then going to the corner to buy a chocolate shake.)



I know, I know, I've already used this song in a post about Puff. I can't help it, it's the perfect Puffalicious song.



P.S. In case you’re still worried about the speakers: The bottom one broke down, or whatever the term is, preferring a more quiet life as a stand for the top one. Or maybe it just got tired of listening to K-Tel compilations.

1 comment: