Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Get My Rift?



Oh. Em. Gee. I was so proud of this photo I took last week in Kennebunkport--complete with pretentious arty-farty title, "The Little Whorl That Lives Down the Lane"--until I looked closely at the bottom right-hand corner! See that swoosh?! We're all just pushing product, people, and I subliminally want YOU to buy cloven-toed devil shoes that are super cool but will eventually smell really bad if you don't wear socks with them. Which I don't.

Is it me, or is this just too freakin' brilliant:



I came in here for the special offer...a guaranteed personality




P.S. They're called Air Rifts. You know you want some!

1 comment:

  1. Love that Clash song. I often sing it to myself in the aisles of the Food City on Amsterdam. It goes very well with fluorescent lighting.

    ReplyDelete