Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: No Bone About It



Groan. A couple days off and I revert to my inner 13-year-old boy! Honestly, I left the USB cable for my camera in a hotel room, so I have no choice but to recycle stuff from my Facebook photo albums until I get a replacement. Which is actually perfect timing because I have a feeling there may be a few more posts like this in the upcoming weeks. I'm equal parts supremely pissed off/ignited and excited in an explosive, adolescent sort of way. There will be sobbing, throbbing, foul language and kicks in the balls. No fart jokes, though. I hate fart jokes. So gauche!

P.S. Photo taken at the M16 bus stop at Waterside Plaza.




I never realized until I started this blog how many Ramones LPs are on my inner turntable. Phew, good deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment